Digestor is a proprietary blend of superior aerobic and anaerobic bacteria along with the digester enzymes selected for their ability to degrade organic waste. Digestor contains both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in equal proportions and hence can be used in many different applications. Digestor carries GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status and FDA approval and conforms with FAO/WHO and FCC recommended standards. It is in powder form and easy to handle. The bacteria also produce multiple enzymes in aerobic and anaerobic conditions – offering a wide range of degradation capability across multiple applications.
Features And Benefits
- A stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores
- Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities
- A synergistic blend that works in concert to provide superior performance across multiple applications
- Excretion of high levels of Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase and Protease enzymes
- Ability to work under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- Environmental Friendly
- Degrades Tissues, Detergents, Oils, Fats, Grease
- Improves system’s biological stability
- Provides long-term odour control by removing the organics that cause bad odors
- Keeps the drain lines De-clogged and Clean
- Reduces organics that attract pests
- Wide range of degradation capabilities
- Prevents water borne diseases
- Non toxic, no chemicals or pathogens
- Reduces frequency of pumping
- Drain lines – degrades and eliminates organics found in drain lines. Regular addition maintains a cleaner and odour-free system.
- Septic and Pit Toilet treatment – maintains effective activity in septic systems by eliminating the need for excessive pumping. Eliminates odours caused by incomplete digestion of malodorous volatile fatty acids.
- Grease Trap – It liquefies the hard organic, grease and oily waste and eliminate foul odours. It de-clogs the drain and the water coming out of grease traps have better parameters.
- Lakes and Ponds – It can be effectively used to remove Algae and bad odours due to presence of Organic, Sanitation wastes.
- Abattoir Industry – It degrades the fats, blood, tissues, etc coming out of the slaughter houses, effectively removing bad odour and maintain a hygienic environment.
- Food and Agro Industry – It liquefies the organic waste and eliminate foul odours. It de-clogs the drain and maintains better environment.
- Solid Organic Waste management - Organic Manure can be produced eliminating foul smell, replenishing nutrients and avoid ground water contamination
- Field Burning - The practice of Burning fields can be eliminated by converting the leftovers to Manure in the harvested fields.